Senin, 30 Desember 2013

Wonderful Hometown ( Descriptive Essay)



Wonderful Hometown

My big family and I lived in Padang city. It means that my hometown is Padang. Actually my mother’s hometown is Pariaman city but since my grandmother had moved 30 years ago, she thinks her hometown is Padang. I am comfortable when I stay here because many tourism spots that I can visit in Padang. I will share about my lovely hometown especially about tour places and condition in Padang.
The first, my hometown has many beautiful places: Siti Nurbaya bridge and Padang mountain. Most of people in area West Sumatera have known about these places. Siti Nurbaya bridge and Padang mountain are located in Muaro street exactly beach area. Talking about Siti Nurbaya bridge is one of the tourism areas in Padang. Located in south of Padang city, about 1 km. it is so easy to reach from downtown by using public transportation and bus. Many people hang out there and refreshing there. It will crowded in the afternoon till evening. With people for enjoying the mouth of Arau river view while eating corn bake or banana bake. Grave of Siti Nurbaya was laying on slope of Padang mountain, which have a wonderful view of the sea. About Padang mountain is a tour object that many people visit there as sport climbing. The beautiful view makes us so enjoy with stretch of sea and hundred of graves China with motif and carving there. So that, these places are very suit to holiday with our family and so on.
The second, talking about condition in Padang. The condition in Padang different with the other sea because I think Padang is interesting place. As we know, Padang is a centre town make it looks like so wonderful. Start from the buildings, languages, and foods make us comfortable when we stay here. So, Padang is one of famous places that must visit.
That’s all about my hometown. My town is a very sophisticated place to visit. Although every city have different tourism spot, but we should had better proud of our town. And I will recommend everyone who is visiting Padang to explore my town. I love my hometown very much.


1 komentar:

  1. wow your town was great.. so awesome..
    now I have a plan to visit your town..
    well your grammar is good and keep improve your idea in the last paragraph

    BalasHapus