Jumat, 20 Desember 2013

The Nice Subject


The Nice Subject

When i was the second semester, i had learned writing 1 with Mr. Ikhsan. The subject was familiar for us that in junior and senior high school, we had learned about it but it was a little deep and need creativity into writng 1. Every meeting always based on syllabus and taught step-by- step. There were some reasons why writing 1 so enjoyable and easy to understand.
Firstly, Mr.Ikhsan gave exercise every meeting that based on syllabus what the topic at that time. With exercise every meeting, we would easy to make a paragraph what we want. The exercise did not live turn into paragraph but i was doing it start from compound and complex sentence and the last made a simple paragraph. I was so thankful, its benefit for me that i got a good point in last semester. So that, i was not weird if i continued the next subject.
Secondly, there were good communication between lecturer and student. I felt something that i did not shy to ask that i did not understand. Mr.Ikhsan taught so exited with the simple way. I got the point what he taught. As a result the student gave feedback from what he explained.
Thirdly, the situation in that class so enjoyable for me. I was never bored when i studied in writing 1 class that the lecturer made a little joke. I felt the balancing between serious and humorous. So, i liked that subject about writing 1.
Well, from all my experiences about writing 1 above. I found comfortable and not bored with the situation in that class. Although i knew not all my friends felt like me as well. Therefore, when the subject especially writing 1 class began, i would not miss it and try to attend the subject well.



5 komentar:

  1. interesting subject sist :) but according to me, please write complete name yr lecturer. "Mr. Khairi Ikhsan M.pd

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. aww thanks you sist. im forget to write it, i accept your suggestion.

      Hapus
  2. that's a good draft , i like it :) but it will be more interesting if you develop your essay :)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. thanks a lot ila:) ok i will do it and make it more interesting.

      Hapus
  3. wow..
    your experience was awesome...
    please write complete name your lecturer. "Mr. Khairi Ikhsan M.pd. it is true ulfi. hehe

    BalasHapus